StatCounter

söndag 11 februari 2018

one night in Boavista


I came here asking nothing from you

wandering these streets
I have no plans of hijacking them
passing every window
no plans to pull the curtains

oh dear,

what are you scared of?
that I'd demand you to be fire
throw myself at you, kiss you wild
step into your new life
beg you to
continue the way we left it
sneak in and seduce you
burn you down to ashes?

you must understand
I came here asking nothing from you

do you think I would
enter your flat, run straight in with dirty shoes
throw my clothes on the floor
and my body on your bed
jump up and down
or simply spread my legs
saying "I'm staying, baby"
even if you insist on something else?

oh dear,

how terrified you are
when you got no reason to
I'm not who I used to be
I'm simply passing through

I chose to come alone
'cause I have lonely things to do
you must understand, I came here
asking nothing from you





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar